Father Christmas is coming to Hook on Sunday 20th December at 3pm!
Stand outside your house or along the main road to see Father Christmas in his sleigh. If you are good, he might stop for a selfie!
Father Christmas’ route around the village:
- St Mary’s Church on Church Lane
- High Street towards Ferry Lane
- Ferry Lane and Ferry Close
- Roseacres and back up the village
- Garth Lane to the school and back
- Along Goole Road into Balk Lane and Birchfield
- Under the railway bridge to Priory Close
- Back through the village to Church Lane and finishing at St Mary’s Church