Class 2 & 3 – Mrs Bainton’s Lunchtime Reading Club
MRS BAINTON’S LUNCHTIME READING CLUB IS NOW FULL!
WE WILL RUN THE CLUB AGAIN NEXT TERM
Are you a bookworm? Do you just love to read?
Then come to Mrs Bainton’s Lunchtime Reading Club, where you can curl up with your favourite story from home and enjoy the magic of reading.
Running every Tuesday for five weeks, we will offer a new opportunity to accompany the love of reading. Every week you will be invited to bring with you your favourite book to read. The activities that will be provided are:
- Week 1 – making a bookmark with all sorts of fun resources!
- Week 2 – making salt dough story pebbles
- Week 3 – Decorating your story pebbles
- Week 4 – decorating biscuits that you can then eat and enjoy with your story
- Week 5 – Hot chocolate and treats will be on offer for you to enjoy whilst reading your story. This week you can also bring your favourite cuddly toy to snuggle up with!
Mrs Bainton’s Lunchtime Reading Club will begin on Tuesday 3rd March and run until Tuesday 31st March. It will start at 12:30 and finish at 13:00.
Places will be offered on a first come, first served basis to Year 2 and 3 children.
In order for your child to take part, please could you complete the form below. Your email address must match the email address we hold on record for you, or unfortunately this online form cannot be accepted.
If you have any queries about completing this form, please call 01405 762576 to speak to a member of the School Admin Team who will be happy to help you.
A copy of the submitted form will automatically be emailed to the email address you provide, for your records.