School App – Scholarpack
The pandemic of 2020-2021 has seen a huge change in how we communicate with each other, relying more and more on technology. Although at first it took a little bit of getting used to, we have seen some huge advantages in terms of efficiency and speed of communications, not to mention the financial saving in terms of school resources.
The system that we use at school to hold records of all children is called Scholarpack. Scholarpack have recently developed an app specifically for the parents of our school which we think you will find really useful!
What will the Scholarpack App enable me to do?
– Report absences
– Receive messages from us that would normally be sent by text, AND allow you to reply to some of them
– See your child’s attendance record
– See what personal details we hold about your child
– See what permissions you have granted for your child
– Update contact details, permissions and other important information
The app is available to our “Priority 1” contacts only. Anyone with parental responsibility is usually classified as “Priority 1”.
HOW TO GET THE APP
> Download the app called ‘Scholarpack Parents’ from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
> Enter your unique Link-Up Code (supplied by the school)
We think the app is really user-friendly, but should you need some help there’s a useful video guide you can watch here:
Example of some of the Screens